Saturday, October 24, 2009

AIESEC in Malaysia » Go Exchange!

AIESEC in Malaysia » Go Exchange!

Opportunities exist and present themselves, every now and then. I believe in fate, destiny, whatever you want to call it... Being able to have the chance to go to another country with AIESEC, learn about the culture, the people, what motivates people, and the ways in which I can help communities, is incredibly valuable. If there is a higher purpose, then a greater personal connection with it, should encourage the individual to pursue that path which pokes out and presents itself as the one which is right for them. I feel the meaning rushing into life, and understand that this journey is my own. Here's to the internship - the next chapter of my experience in a fantastic world. =)

1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    All the best in your intership! Are you with an LC in Malaysia? ;-)
    Let me know if you need an support ;-)

    Brandon,
    AIESEC Malaysia

    ReplyDelete